For your convenience, the following information is provided on the Hotel Indigo Karuizawa website.
The Hotel Indigo Karuizawa website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is operated by TC Hotels & Resorts Karuizawa Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). Those who use the Website (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) Please read the following terms and conditions carefully and use this Website only if you agree to the terms.
In addition, if separate terms and conditions of use are stipulated for each service content on the Website, please read the respective terms and conditions of use carefully and use the Website only after agreeing to them.
Please note that the terms and conditions of use for this website and each service and content may be changed as necessary. Therefore, please check the content each time you use the website.
The information, designs, logos, characters and trademarks on this website are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights, rights of use and other rights held by us or by rights holders who have authorised us to use them. Please refrain from unauthorised reproduction, screening, reprinting or any other actions that may infringe copyright laws.
The use of this Website is at the user’s own risk. You are solely responsible for the content of any information you enter into the Website.
We reserve the right to add, change or delete information, service content, URLs, etc. on this website without prior notice to you. We may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of this website without prior notice due to system failure caused by fire, power failure, earthquakes or other natural disasters, or for reasons of system maintenance.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage caused to the user as a result of any of the following. In the event that a user violates these Terms and Conditions or causes damage to our company through fraudulent or illegal acts, our company shall be entitled to claim compensation from the user in question.
- use of information obtained from this website and other websites linked to this website
- software or hardware accidents, contamination by computer viruses, loss of or damage to data, etc. when using this website.
- Trouble arising between users of the Website or between users and other third parties.
- In the event that e-mails, requests for information, etc. from users are not received by the Company due to Internet malfunctions, accidents, etc. Interruption or suspension of the provision of all or part of the Website.
- If the user has caused damage to us by an act in breach of these Terms and Conditions or by an unauthorised or illegal act, we shall be entitled to claim reasonable compensation for damages from the user in question if any of the above applies.
Linking to our website
In principle, you are free to link to this website. However, the URL of each web page is subject to change without notice, so please always link to the top page. Please refrain from linking only to images or links within frames. If you wish to link to this website, please notify us in advance.
We reserve the right to refuse links to sites that we deem inappropriate, such as those containing content that is offensive to public order and morals, adult content or content that defames us.
“Cookies” are a technology that identifies your computer.
Governing law and court of jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, the use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of Japan and all disputes arising in connection with the use of this Website shall, unless otherwise specified, be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as court of first instance.